Full Time, Permanent
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Bonded Warehouse Supervisor for a leading distributor within the FMCG industry! This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Bonded Warehouse Supervisor to join a fast-growing, vibrant team!
As the Bonded Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Planning for, coordinating and overseeing the goods coming in to and leaving the warehouse
- Reporting to the Manager providing support as required
- Motivating and coaching the team to perform to the best of their ability and achieve the most out of the shift
- Responsible for liaising with HMRC and making sure the associated paperwork and customs clearance is applicable.
- Ensuring the team is kept up to date on and adhering to all import and export legislation.
- Building relationships and liaising with suppliers.
- Monitoring health and safety standards and ensuring safety for your team in the workplace
- Following and maintaining hygiene standards at all times
- You will be working a 40-hour week - Monday to Friday.
- The earliest time you would start in this role would be 7.30 am and the latest you would finish would be 5/6 pm.
- MUST have previous experience as a shift manager, supervisory, team leader, or team manager experience from a bonded warehouse or logistics environment.
- MUST have an understanding of import and export HMRC legislations.
- Must be committed, hard-working and reliable.
- Will need to be a good people manager with previous team leadership experience.
- Must be able to plan ahead and remain organised.
- Must have your own method of transport!
Key words: bonded goods, bonded warehouse, team leader, team manager, shift manager, warehouse manager, warehouse supervisor, goods in, goods out, FIFO, HMRC, FMCG, spirits, wines, alcohol