Bonded Warehouse Manager
Full Time, Permanent
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Bonded Warehouse Manager for a leading distributor within the FMCG industry! This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Bonded Warehouse Manager to join a fast-growing, vibrant team!
As the Bonded Warehouse Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Planning for, coordinating and overseeing the goods coming in to and leaving the warehouse
- Reporting to the Operations Manager providing support as required
- Motivating and coaching the team to perform to the best of their ability and achieve the most out of the shift
- Overall responsibility of liaising with HMRC and making sure the associated paperwork and customs clearance is applicable.
- Ensuring the team is kept up to date on and adhering to all import and export legislations.
- Building relationships and liaising with suppliers.
- Daily monitoring of the vehicle freezer readings and completing spot checks on vans.
- Monitoring health and safety standards and ensuring safety for your team in the workplace
- Following and maintaining hygiene standards at all times
The ideal Bonded Warehouse Manager:
- MUST have previous experience as a shift manager, supervisory, team leader or team manager experience from a bonded warehouse or logistics environment.
- MUST have an understanding on import and export HMRC legislations.
- Must be committed, hard-working and reliable.
- Will need to be a good people manager with previous team leadership experience.
- Must be able to plan ahead and remain organised.
- Must have your own method of transport!
To be considered for this exclusive opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key words: bonded goods, bonded warehouse, team leader, team manager, shift manager, warehouse manager, warehouse supervisor, goods in, goods out, FIFO, HMRC, FMCG, spirits, wines, alcohol
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.