£25,000 // Plus Car or Car Allowance
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Block Manager for a very well-established and growing Estate Agents! This is an exciting opportunity for a Residential Block Manager to join a fantastic team. This would be an ideal role for someone who has had experience and who is looking for a new challenge!
The Role of Block Manager:
- Will be responsible for the delivery of management service to portfolio of residential buildings and estates
- Will be the direct interface with the Client/Freeholder and Leaseholders
- Will be responsible for arranging and managing Section 20 works
- Will be responsible for preparing and managing budgets for each property within the portfolio
- Will be responsible for carrying out periodic inspections and ensuring that each site meets standard regulations
The Ideal Block Manager:
- Will ideally be a member of the AIRPM
- Will have experience in dealing with Section 20/Major works
- Will be experienced within Residential Block Management
- Will have excellent communication, administration and customer service skills
This role will interview and commence immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Samantha McSheaffrey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Key Words - Block Manager, Block Management, Residential Block Management, Residential, Property Manager, Block Maintenance, Property Maintenance, Block, Property, Manager, Senior Manager
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.