Up to £30k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Billings Analyst to join one of our top clients based in Fareham. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a busy and experienced team.
- Managing statistics for billing, renewals, sales and fraud
- Collate and distribute daily renewal performance
- Collate monthly renewal reports for management
- Implement tactics to increase conversions
- Spot check renewal predictions/forecasts from Financial Analyst
- Review and suggest changes to merchant balance based on conversions
- Monitor AFTR performance
- Refer to weekly add on analysis for trends
- Monitor customer data for anomalies such as duplicate orders and incorrect billings
- Reporting on all churn performance including analysing cancellation and refund figures
- Highlight any areas of concern and the effect they have on the overall business figures Work with the support team to put methods in place to correct any negative trends
- Report on all necessary cancellation flow statistics
- Undertake other duties as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to adapt to changing circumstances
- Experience in e-commerce/online companies in analyst role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make the right decisions under pressure
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience in working with databases in a business or government environment
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Finance Analyst E-Commerce AFTR Fraud Billing Sales Renewals Billings Analyst
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.