Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Full Time Permanent
Monday to Friday // 9am to 5pm
To perform as a senior member of the Churches Fire commercial team, to control and manage a formal bid process for new and existing strategically targeted clients within the sector and vertical markets of the business. The role aims for strategic account penetration through the deployment of a formalised and disciplined bid process targeting new Churches Fire opportunities and existing client accounts. The Bid process will require a documented approach to address the customer critical requirements. You will support the sale of Churches Fire services, the Churches Fire brand, and Churches Fire products in order to support the Commercial requirements of securing existing customer revenues and new business accounts within our market, as part of a high-performance commercial team.
* Develop the current bid process to be fit for purpose as the business grows, as set out each financial year.
* Consistently achieve professional customer service standards in all forms of communication with staff and customer, and act as the 'voice of the company'.
* To source new bid leads from the various sources available and suggest and find new channels to secure new opportunity leads coming through to Churches Fire.
* Develop multiple business relationships within Churches to support the timely response of information required to respond to bids.
* Identify potential solutions ideas for new bid prospects as required.
* Maintain and demonstrate strong awareness of competitors, their activities, their pricing strategies and any alliances they may form.
* To make sure all bids are registered in Churches Fire NAV CRM system by the allocated key account manager or bid lead.
* Keep and produce timely and accurate reports as and when required.
* Develop and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction when dealing with and new prospects or existing customers.
* Increase personal knowledge of key customers and markets/sectors through additional networking and membership of professional associations.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Sufficient experience in a senior complex sale focussed or account management environment.
* 3 years in senior sales position selling at CEO level
* Experience of dealing with complex customer relationships.
* Excellent verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills.
* University degree or business / project management qualification desirable but not essential.
* Ability to work independently and within a team
* IT literate with knowledge and experience of using all Windows, web and database packages and Power Point.
* Ability to self-manage but also work as part of a high activity driven team.
* High attention to detail.
* Strong commercial judgement.
* Time management and resource planning and control skills.
* Effective communication skills.
* Management skills for internal support resource task allocation.
* Flexible in regards hours worked, when bids are in flight.
Success Indicators (measurement):
* To deliver bid win ratio improvement across the business as set at each financial year.
* To secure new leads and support new business growth for strategically chosen prospects.
* To achieve increase in bid pipeline with all targeted activity monitored closely through NAV.
* Conform to all company bid procedures.
* Create and continually plan Bid resources across the year and report resource requirements, for management planning.
Apply now or contact the recruitment team: 03330112328
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.