Bid Coordinator - IMMEDIATE START
This is a temporary position to start Immediately and will require someone on an ongoing basis
There could be a possible opportunity to remain permanently
Hours of work: 9 - 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary: up to £22000 - £25000
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Bid Coordinator for a well-known service provider based in Fareham! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a successful and vibrant team on a temporary basis and to start Immediately
As a Bid Coordinator you will be responsible for the following tasks
- Assist with the tender and bid administration by preparing documentation, collecting information, printing, binding and sending out responses.
- Adhere to strict deadlines by sending out tenders on time and requesting tender information back from clients.
- Assist with any internal and external queries in relation to the department.
- Work closely with internal departments to help in the preparation of tenders.
- Keep the in-house system up to date with tender information and responses.
- Create, edit and proof-read communication media and marketing materials such as newsletters, leaflets and brochures.
- Complete general administration to support the department.
The ideal Bid Coordinator will:
- Experience in bid / tenders is required this position.
- Possess strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Be able to work efficiently under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Have strong PC skills and competent in using Microsoft Package including Word and PowerPoint.
- Will be available to start Immediately and available on an ongoing basis
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Key words: bid, tender, bid writing, marketing, marketing materials, bid writer, bid coordinator, bid administrator, tender administrator, tender coordinator, Fareham
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.