Salary : £12.57per hour
Full Time: Monday to Friday , flexi shifts available
Duration : This is a temporary position until end of June 2019
Dynamite Recruitment are working alongside an international market leader in their search for an enthusiastic and self motivated Bid Coordinator to join the team on a temporary basis.
You will be tasked with managing wide ranging customer enquiries and to assist in the management projects.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Record enquiries received for specific work quotations.
- Distribute enquiries to the necessary departments / subcontractors ensuring deadlines are met
- Work alongside Managers to organise resource and materials
- Support the Managers evaluating each enquiry in line with the Bid / No Bid strategy by assessing availability and risk.
- Visit site and liaise with subcontractors in conjunction with the relevant Area Manager to better understand the enquiry and scope of works in preparation for the tender submission.
- Compile detailed bid documentation in line with the enquiry/tendering process and agreed pricing levels
- Co-ordinate tender reviews and forecasts to process, obtaining the appropriate levels of authorisation.
- Manage customers in line with the growth strategy of the business
The successful candidate
- Previous experience in a commercial or technical role
- Appreciation of bids , tendering, contract negotiation and site practices
- Will be highly logical
- High level of numerical accuracy
- IT Literate - especially in Word and Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of high voltage cable systems and construction / civil engineering would be a distinct advantage.
If you are available immediately and have the skillset to match this requirement please send your CV through ASAP.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.