Bid & Marketing Coordinator
Hours of work: 9 - 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary: up to £22K
Benefits: 25 days holiday
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Bid & Marketing Coordinator for a well-known service provider based in Fareham! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a successful and vibrant team.
- Assist with the tender and bid administration by preparing documentation, collecting information, printing, binding and sending out responses.
- Adhere to strict deadlines by sending out tenders on time and requesting tender information back from clients.
- Assist with any internal and external queries in relation to the department.
- Work closely with internal departments to help in the preparation of tenders.
- Keep the in-house system up to date with tender information and responses.
- Create, edit and proof-read communication media and marketing materials such as newsletters, leaflets and brochures.
- Complete general administration to support the department.
The ideal Bid & Marketing Coordinator will:
- Experience in bid / tenders and marketing is desired in this position.
- Experience of Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Publisher is desirable.
- Possess strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Be able to work efficiently under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Have strong PC skills and competent in using Microsoft Package including Word and PowerPoint.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV and then call Amy at Dynamite Recruitment.
Key words: bid, tender, bid writing, marketing, marketing materials, bid writer, bid coordinator, bid administrator, tender administrator, tender coordinator, Fareham
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.