Salary: up to £21,000 P/A
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
- Onsite parking
- Exciting development and progression opportunities
- Pension enrolment
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Bid Administrator for a well-established and fast-growing business based in Fareham! This is an exciting opportunity for a highly-organised individual to join a successful and outgoing team.
As the Bid Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Assist with the tender and bid administration by preparing documentation, collecting information, printing, binding and sending out responses.
- Adhere to strict deadlines by sending out tenders on time and requesting tender information back from clients.
- Assist with any internal and external queries in relation to the department.
- Work closely with internal departments to help in the preparation of tenders.
- Keep the in-house system up to date with tender information and responses.
- Create, edit and proof-read communication media and marketing materials such as newsletters, leaflets and brochures.
- Complete general administration to support the department.
The ideal Bid Coordinator will:
- Must have a proven background in bids/tenders administration!!
- Must have strong PC skills and be competent in using Microsoft Package, especially Word!
- Be a resilient candidate and able to meet strict deadlines whilst working under pressure!
- Be able to work efficiently and effectively in a team and on their own.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key words: marketing, bids, tenders, coordinator, admin*, RFQ, bid writing, bid writer, RFI, request for information, Fareham
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.