B2B Sales Executive
Hours of work: Monday to Friday Between core working hours of 8.30 ad 5.30 Monday to Friday
Salary: up to £26000 basic with room for negotiation dependent on experience plus uncapped commission.
Realistic OTE is a minimum of £10,000 plus opportunities for bonus to double with further accelerators
Plus fantastic benefits unlike any other business including the following:
- Competitive salary
- Great commission opportunities and accelerators
- Ongoing incentives including early finishes, iPad's, trips away, vouchers ect
- 33 days holiday
- Competitive Pension
- Life Cover
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Plus onsite amenities IE onsite restaurant, professional nursery and gym
- Great location, easy to access by public transport although offer free car parking and a cycle to work scheme
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be working in partnership with a well-established corporate business who have sites across the country and are set to continue to expand due to new developments.
Our client is an employer of choice who have won several awards for their achievements and now have a product and service to sell that no other competitor have to offer This is a great time to join the business as the new service is launched and a great opportunity for a Sales Consultant who is looking for a fresh product and service to sell to join the team
As a Sales Executive / Business Development Executive you will work from an office to generate business opportunities within the SME market & selling specialist solution-based products.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the entire sales process from prospecting clients, building and maintaining a sustainable and sufficiently large pipeline right the way through to client on-boarding. Leads will be qualified for you on a regular basis but you will also need to self-generate leads.
- Generate interest in company products and services focusing on the SME market
- To sell, negotiate, close and secure new business opportunities with key decision makers
- To complete online demonstrations which are tailored to each business
- To consult customers on products and services that best suit their needs
- Manage, maintain and develop a pipeline of opportunities
- Build firm relationships with prospective clients
- Account management, to maintain relationships with billed clients and maximise opportunities
- To provide quotations and follow up on emailed correspondence
- To complete administration
- To provide a high level of customer services at all time and manage expectations professionally
Who we're looking for:
- A new business hunter with drive, determination, hunger and passion;
- Someone that thrives in a targeted, new business environment
- A solid, stable background / work history with Sales / Business Development
- A very strong communicator; ability to liaise with stakeholders within the financial market place;
- An entrepreneur who is competitive and positive
- A strong negotiator
- Good listener with the ability to think quickly
- Excellent written skills (this is really important);
- Someone with drive, goals and ambition
- Strong organisation skills.
To be considered for this exciting and fresh opportunity please submit your CV Immediately
BtoB , Business development , mortgages ,estate agent, negotiation , sales
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.