Assistant Team Manager / Team Leader
£18,000 - £21,000 P/A + Benefits
Monday to Friday - Permanent - Core Business Hours
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to represent this corporate client in their search for an Assistant Team Manager/Team Leader to join their administration department!
- Reporting in to the Department Manager, deputising in their absence and assisting with the day to day management of a medium sized customer services administration team.
- Motivating, mentoring and coaching the team to ensure smooth day to day running and department SLA's are met.
- Handling staff engagement responsibilities including 1-2-1's, inductions and training and assisting with the recruitment needs within the team.
- Assisting the Department Manager with team projects and supporting with any new processes being implemented within the department.
- Ensuring all basic HR processes are followed and being on hand to assist with any escalating complaints.
- Overseeing 2 Team Supervisors.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will need to have previous office based team manager/team leader/team supervisor experience!
- Will need to be able to handle team management duties including conducting 1-2-1's, performance management and ensuring the teams are achieving their targets/KPI's/SLA's.
- Must be energetic, hands on and willing to lead the team by example!
- Will need to be firm, but fair and have confidence when making informed decisions.
- Must be results driven and be looking to work in a fast paced and growing offices.
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!!
Key Words: team manager, team supervisor, team leader, assistant manager, deputy manager, supervisor, office manager, section manager, manager, KPI's, SLA's, manage, motivate, 1-2-1's, recruitment, customer services, admin, administration, training, coaching, full time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.