Assistant Store Manager - Prestigious/Luxury Retail
Based in Fulham Road, London!
£19,000 - £20,000 P/A + Full Company Benefits
Full Time - 37.5 hours per week - See Hours Below
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a luxury retail business, with a prestigious household name brand, which is currently seeking an experienced Assistant Store Manager to join their Fulham Road team.
- Day to day store and people management including recruitment, training and development
- Reporting to and supporting the Store Manager and liaising with HR when required
- Driving and reporting on store sales, costs and business figures
- Handling product price changes and visual merchandising requirements in store
- Organising in-store displays and perfect product merchandising
- Monitoring stock levels and carry out stock takes
- Supervising deliveries and handling invoices
- Proactively developing knowledge regarding industry competitors and utilising to the companies best interest!
The opening hours for the store are 10am - 7pm Monday to Saturday and 12pm - 6pm on a Sunday!
You will work 5 out of 7 days per week.
This role will involve some earlier starts to accommodate deliveries and will occasionally require later finishes of 8/9pm during peak times (I.E. Christmas.)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Needs 1-2 years+ of Assistant Manager / Supervisor / Team Leader / Senior Key Holder experience!
- Must be customer minded and have good people management skills
- Will ideally have a genuine interest in household name brands and may been a keen cook or 'foodie'
- Needs back office knowledge of setting sales targets and stock duties
- Must be willing to travel to other London stores to offer management/key holder support when required.
This role may come with a few days training at their head office in Hampshire so applicants need to also bear this in mind.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone who is already an experienced Assistant Manager or a Supervisor/Senior Key Holder/Team Leader who's looking for that next step in their retail management career!!
Please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment for more information!!!
Key Words: retail, manager, assistant manager, supervisor, team leader, team manager, key holder, senior, sales, products, merchandising, management, targets, KPI's, store, shop, luxury, prestigious, brands, customer service, full time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.