Assistant Store Manager
Luxury/Premium Retailer - Based in Windsor
Full Time - Permanent Role - Working 5 out of 7 days per week
£20,000 - £21,000 P/A + Quaterley Bonus!
- Group Personal Pension
- Cash Health Plan
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Group Life Protection
- 33 days' annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
Dynamite Prestige Retail is proud to be representing this prestigious, premium brand in its search for a smart, professional Assistant Store Manager to join their team in Windsor.
The Assistant Store Manager will be responsible for assisting the Store Manager with the day to day running of the store.
The ideal Assistant Store Manager will have a minimum of 1 years' retail management experience at senior key holder, team leader or store management level!
- Day to day store and people management including recruitment, training and development
- Reporting to and supporting the Store Manager and liaising with HR when required
- Driving and reporting on store sales, costs and business figures
- Handling product price changes and visual merchandising requirements in store
- Organising in-store displays and perfect product merchandising
- Monitoring stock levels and carry out stock takes
- Supervising deliveries and handling invoices
- Proactively developing knowledge regarding industry competitors and utilising to the company’s best interest!
The Stores Opening Hours:
Monday to Saturday - 10am to 6pm
Sunday - 11am to 5pm
You will work 5 out of 7 days per week. This role will involve some earlier starts from 7am to accommodate deliveries and will occasionally require later finishes of 9/10pm during peak times (I.E. Christmas.)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Needs 1-2 years+ of Assistant Manager / Supervisor / Team Leader / Senior Key Holder experience!
- Must be customer minded and have good people management skills
- Will ideally have a genuine interest in household name brands and may been a keen cook or 'foodie'
- Needs back office knowledge of setting sales targets and stock duties
This role may come with a few days training at their head office in Hampshire, so applicants need to also bear this in mind.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone who is already an experienced Assistant Manager or a Supervisor/Senior Key Holder/Team Leader who's looking for that next step in their retail management career!!
For more information, please contact Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!!
Key Words: retail, manager, assistant manager, supervisor, team leader, team manager, key holder, senior, sales, products, merchandising, management, targets, KPI's, store, shop, luxury, prestigious, brands, customer service, full time