Equivalent of £30k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Temporary Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to join one of our top clients based in Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a supportive and growing team.
- Support the management accountant to prepare monthly management accounts
- Analyse sales and costs and create accruals and prepayments for Gross Margin, Direct and indirect overheads
- Assist the Management accountant with monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure corrective journals are posted before following month end cut off
- Prepare supporting KPI data - Debtor and creditor days and annualised sales
- Manage the daily bank reconciliation to ensure all bank balances agree to Accounting system and post all cash receipts and payments
- Create 20 week cash flow forecast for Finance Director in collaboration with the Ledger supervisor
- Manage and maintain fixed assets and depreciation records and ensure they tie into nominal ledger and ensure correct sign off procedure are adhered to
- Manage petty cash and stamps and ensure the petty cash is locked away and it is reconciled at the end of the calendar month
- Assist with coding and posting of all purchase ledger invoices including company credit cards, fuel and hotel bills
- Assist with preparing payment runs and customer queries where necessary
- Assist with managing the Finance & Expenses inbox
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Ideally AAT qualified and/or studying towards ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Good verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Intermediate excel skills
This position is starting almost immediately so please only apply with little or no notice period.
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Assistant Management Accountant Management Accounts ACCA CIMA ACA
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.