Assistant Reception Manager
£20,000 - £21,000 (Depending on Experience) + Benefits
Full Time - Permanent - See hours below
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a fantastic new position in the Weybridge area for an industry leading brand who is looking for a bright and enthusiastic Assistant Reception Manager to join their team.
- Ensure all bookings (hotel, spa and group) are dealt with efficiently and that relevant paperwork is completed and written enquiries are returned promptly
- Take control of the reception, reservations department and lobby area.
- Manage any guest complaint escalations and issues
- Developing the hotel business through upselling, cross selling and effective conversions
- Ensure all teams are fully trained, cross trained and efficient in their work
- Monitor the appearance and standards of your team
- Assist in all recruitment, training, development and management of the team
- Create and promote a strong team environment
- Take part in daily handovers and briefings
- Maintain and drive revenue daily
- Maximise room occupancy rates
- Carry out ad hoc administration duties as required
The reception is open Monday to Sunday from 7am to 11pm.
Shifts for this role will a combination of the following: 7am - 3pm // 10am - 6pm // 3pm - 11pm.
You will get 2 days off per week and, wherever possible those two days will be together.
**This role will involve working weekends**
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous experience within a hotel reception management role
- Will be organised and have strong time management skills
- Will need to be customer focused with strong attention to detail
- Must be sales and target driven
- Will be well presented at all times
- Will ideally possess some knowledge of the industry and local areas
If this sounds like the role for you please contact Abby at Dynamite Recruitment and apply now!!
Key Skills: Reception, Hotel, Receptionist, guest Liaison, Guest coordinator, Customer service, Full Time, Weybridge, front of house, bookings, reservations, reservationist, supervisor, team leader, senior, team manager, Assistant Manager, Manager, General Manager, GM, Duty Manager
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.