Assistant Payroll Manager
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Assistant Payroll Manager to join an SME business based in Fareham on a temporary basis. This position will be reporting to the Payroll Manager and support a small payroll department. The role will be end to end payroll processing on a weekly and monthly basis for approx. 250 staff members.
- Responsible for statutory calculations and completing payroll journals
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of all data in line with company standards and HMRC legislation
- Providing internal and external reports to management and submit all HMRC returns (RTI)
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of annual P35 return and distribution of all P60s
- Provide relevant information regarding monthly payments to HMRC, pension providers and all other parties
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Experience of ADP or STAR Payroll (desirable)
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Strong communicator and team player
Please contact Zoe Jones at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!