Assistant Operations Manager
Salary: £26K - £32K
Hours of Work: 45 hours a week between 7am - 7pm Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting an Assistant Operations Manager for a leading, national service provider based in Bristol! This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join a vibrant and fast-growing team!
As Assistant Operations Manager, you will:
- Provide full support and assistance to the Fleet operations functions.
- Work closely with senior management and other departments on a regional and national level.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with clients, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Be of point of contact for, handle and resolve any escalated issues.
- Ensure a high level of service is always being provided.
- Coordinate and allocate jobs fairly to couriers.
- Monitor each job from point of dispatch to completion and ensure SLA's are being adhered too.
- Ensure your fleet size is maintained to service your clients, especially during peak hours.
- Manage the recruitment and retention of subcontractors on your team.
- Produce weekly / monthly reports for senior management.
The ideal Assistant Operations Manager will:
- Have previous people management/supervisory experience within an operations environment.
- MUST have previous experience in a Logistics management role - ideally within a courier, parcel, same day, next day or delivery business!!
- Must have good IT and computer skills.
- Have strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Possess excellent geographical knowledge.
- Be able to work the occasional Saturday to meet business needs!
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment.
Key words: Transport, Planning, Scheduling, Vehicles, Couriers, Delivery, Deliveries, Logistics, Coordinator, Routes, Fleet, Dispatch, Geography, Customer Services, Drivers, Parcel, Same Day, Next Day, Bristol
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.