Assistant Manager - High End/Premium Retail - Marylebone
£19,000 - £19,500 P/A + Bonus & Full Company Benefits
Full Time - 37.5 hours per week - See Hours Below
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a luxury retail business, with a prestigious household name brand, which is currently seeking an experienced Assistant Manager to join their Marylebone team.
- Day to day store and people management including recruitment, training and development
- Report to Line Manager and liaise with HR when required
- Drive and report on store sales, costs and business figures
- Handle product price changes
- Liaise with the Head Office to plan and manage any on site events
- Organise in-store displays and perfect product merchandising
- Monitor costs and overheads in the store
- Monitor stock levels and carry out stock takes
- Supervise deliveries and handle invoices
- Proactively develop knowledge regarding industry competitors and utilise to the companies best interest.
The opening hours for the store are 10am - 7pm Monday to Saturday and 11am - 5pm on a Sunday.
This role will involve some earlier starts from 7am to accommodate deliveries and will occasionally require later finishes of 8/9pm during peak times (I.E. Christmas.)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Needs 1 years+ of Retail Assistant Manager / Supervisor / Team Leader / Key Holder experience
- Must be customer minded and have good people management skills
- Will ideally have a genuine interest in household name brands and may been a keen cook or 'foodie'
- Needs back office knowledge of setting sales targets and stock duties
- Will require a driving license and have their own passport as there may be some occasional UK and overseas travel (More in the UK than internationally.)
This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone who is already an experienced Assistant Manager or a Key Holder/Supervisor/Team Leader who is looking for that next step!
Please apply now or contact Abby Neal or Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment for more information!!!
Key Words: 'retail','assistant manager','assistant store manager','team leader','team manager","manager","supervisor','key holder','targets','KPIs','manager','cooking','kitchenware','homeware',"retailer','full time','permanent',"retail","store","shop","department","floor","
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.