Assistant Management Accountant
£24k - £30k, DOE, +Study Support
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to join one of our top clients based in Fareham. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a stable and experienced team.
- Produce and prepare Monthly Management Accounts
- Prepare journal entries, reconciliations, balance sheet accounts and statements
- Produce sales forecasts to support management accounts
- Monthly payroll including reporting
- Maintain purchase ledger including raising payments for suppliers
- Oversee and manage sales ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Manage Invoice Financing
- Prepare and maintain Cashflow
- Prepare and submit statutory returns
- Successfully implement and seek to improve the Company's finance procedures
- Ensuring that all financial transactions are correctly recorded, executed and monitored
- Undertake pricing reviews
- Manage the company's Cashflow and produce budgets and forecasts
- Responsible for completion and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations of key accounts
- Manage the Fixed Asset register
- Improve the company financial position
- Ad hoc duties as required by the Finance Director
The Ideal Candidate:
- AAT Qualified/PQ CIMA/ACCA/QBE
- Experience in a similar role
- Outstanding IT skills including Excel - V Looks & Pivots
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Experience of group accounting
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Trainee Accountant Finance Manager Management Accountant Qualified Accountant Finance Controller Senior Bookkeeper Bookkeeper
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.