Assistant Management Accountant
Up to £23k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to join one of our top clients based in Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to support a growing and vibrant team.
- Ensuring that purchase invoices, expenses, credit cards and banking transactions are processed
- Taking ownership of monthly supplier payment runs
- Providing month end analysis to the Financial Controller
- Providing monthly management information to the business
- Managing the invoice reconciliation process
- Ensuring that the invoices reconcile with the reports
- Manage the process directly with the customer to ensure that it is paid on time
- Maintaining a cashbook and completing bank reconciliations
- Processing journals
- Posting bank payments and receipts
- Updating various spreadsheets
- Ad hoc duties as required by the team
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Must be computer literate, especially on Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure and meet set deadlines
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Accounts Assistant Invoices Payments Reconciliations Journals Finance Assistant Assistant Accountant
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.