Assistant Management Accountant
£20-25k Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to join one of our top clients based in Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a supportive and growing team.
The main purpose of the Assistant Management Accountant will be to support the Financial Controller with daily Finance tasks.
There are 2 positions available, 1 is a 12-month contract covering maternity and 1 is permanent.
- Analyse sales and costs and create accruals and prepayments for Gross Margin, Direct and indirect overheads
- Assist the Management accountant with monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Controlling the Accounts Payable
- Manage the daily bank reconciliation to ensure all bank balances agree to Accounting system and post all cash receipts and payments
- Processing all supplier invoices, ensuring they are signed off correctly
- Organising supplier runs for sign off by the Financial Controller
- Assisting with processing the monthly payroll
- Managing the invoice reconciliation process for customer
- Ensure employees payments, PAYE, NI, Pension, CSA and HMRC payments are paid on time
- Manage and maintain fixed assets and depreciation records and ensure they tie into nominal ledger and ensure correct sign off procedure are adhered to
- Process Expenses claims and ensure issues regarding expenses are escalated within a reasonable timeframe.
- Manage petty cash and stamps and ensure the petty cash is locked away and it is reconciled at the end of the calendar month
- Provide cover for the peers in the department when they are on holiday or sick and any other duties as and when required
- Preparing payment runs and customer queries where necessary
- Liaise with department managers to ensure invoices are approved for payment
- Managing the Finance & Expenses inbox
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Ideally AAT qualified and/or studying towards AAT/ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Intermediate excel skills
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Assistant Management Accountant Assistant Accountant ACCA Finance Assistant Senior Accounts Assistant CIMA AAT
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.