Assistant Management Accountant
£25 - 30k, Depending on experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to join one of our top clients based in Eastleigh. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable and expanding team.
- Manage Balance Sheet Accounts
- Responsible for reporting and analysis of monthly departmental spend against budget
- Manage Fixed Assets register and associated transactions
- Ensure adequate financial controls and systems are in place
- Assist in the timely and accurate month end close within agreed deadlines
- Responsible for the submission of VAT, EC Sales and Intrastat and ensure record keeping & reporting rules are adhered to
- Assist in the preparation of year-end financial statements
- Ensure clean annual audit opinion
- Develop, operate and maintain an effective system of internal controls to ensure a clean general ledger
- Ensure efficient processes within the financial function and within cross functional processes involving finance
- Develop and manage ledger reports, control systems and internal audit
- Development of monthly management reports for non-finance managers
- Manage the General Ledger module of the system
- Proactively identify and implement cost saving measures
- Support Finance Manager in any other business improvement/analysis projects
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven experience within in a similar position
- Self-starter and Team player
- Good VAT, EC Sales and Intrastat knowledge in a similar environment
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Good PC skills
- Excellent in Microsoft Office packages
- Organised and have good attention to detail
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Assistant Finance Director Assistant Accountant Finance Assistant AAT Finance Officer Assistant Management Accountant
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.