Assistant Depot Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Depot Manager|
|Salary:||£22000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + Full Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Dynamite Recruitment|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2019 16:50|
Assistant Depot Manager - Automotive
£22,000 - £27,000 P/A depending on experience
Full Time - Permanent - 45 Hours Per Week - See more details below!
- 22 days' annual leave + bank holidays
- Free Parking
- Exciting company growth plans!
Dynamite Recruitment is excited to be recruiting an Assistant Depot Manager for a well-established national organisation!
The Assistant Depot Manager will be responsible assisting the Centre Manager in the operation and daily running of the depot.
The ideal Assistant Depot Manager will have previous automotive Assistant Manager experience and have a strong understanding of car technology!
- Work to ensure the Centre hits its targets including key performance targets.
- Oversee the maintenance of stock values within the centre.
- Assist with training and mentoring of employees.
- Implement and enforce company procedures and policies.
- Offer excellent customer service.
- Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures and all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to.
This role will involve working a 45 hour week across Monday to Saturday. The Service Centre is open from 8am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday and from 8am until 4pm Saturday. You won't be expected to work every Saturday!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous automotive service centre assistant management or management experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability to achieve sales whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service and quality of work.
- Will need excellent interpersonal skills and be able to coach and mentor the team.
- Must have knowledge of employment law and health & safety is also desirable.
- Must have a full UK driving licence!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: automotive, service centre, auto services, independent, distribution, tyres, technicians, vehicles, motor, depot, customer services, servicing, MOT, repairs, maintenance, manager, management, assistant manager, supervisor, team leader, team manager, full time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.