Salary £24,000 increasing after successful probationary period
Also discounted Gym membership, subsidised parking, break out area with free facilities. Great training and support and pension.
Dynamite Recruitment are currently recruiting for this role in Surrey for a prestigious International Medical Claims organisation. This role will be to support the Health Services Team. 35 hours per week working shifts between 8am - 5pm and one Saturday per month.
- You will be required to provide a professional and high quality service to customers.
- Have good case management skills, showing understanding of medical matters involved, and applying knowledge of HMG policies to case manage effectively.
- Obtaining medical evidence from providers in connection with treatment.
- Handle all calls with empathy and customer focus. Identify what the Member needs through effective questioning and listening. Accurately document phone calls.
- Ensure treatment plans delivered are relevant.
- Appropriately refer a Member to speak to a Nurse or Doctor and provide an effective case summary to the medical team taking over
- Formulate a plan of care with the support of the medical team and provide appropriate guarantee of payments on behalf of HMG staff and their dependants.
- Escalate complaints in a timely manner to Line Manager.
- Prioritise workload appropriately ensuring that the most urgent cases are actioned in a timely manner.
Please contact Dawn Norris at Dynamite Recruitment to discuss the role further and for a potential interview.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.