Upto £25K P/A + Full Company Benefits!
Monday to Friday - Full Time Hours between 7.30am & 6pm
Please note: the company is relocating from Chichester to Fareham in early 2019!!
Dynamite Recruitment is recruiting for an Assistant Buyer to join a business who is developing a culture where every employee is tasked with competing against themselves, improving themselves and putting the customer at the centre of the organisation.
- Work closely with and support the Head Buyer on all buying activities to achieve company strategy goals.
- Ensure the correct range of products are available to the business with the best price.
- Contribute to the preparation of monthly reports in line with central purchasing guidelines.
- Manage on behalf of the business, effective supplier relationships in line with company procedures.
- Proactively source suppliers and product domestically and internationally.
- Negotiate effectively and fairly with suppliers to improve the company's profit whilst maintain a strong working relationship.
- Ensure internal departments are made aware of any stock availability issues and changes to product.
- Conduct price and range comparisons to ensure the company remains competitive.
- Manage the cost, sale, margins and range of your assigned categories.
- Attend and partake in trade shows.
The ideal Assistant Buyer:
- 2-3 years buying experience is desirable although not essential.
- Will require a good level of competence with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Will be educated to GCSE level or equivalent in Maths and English at C level or above.
- Will be a confident networker who can build strong working relationships.
To be considered for this exclusive role, please submit your CV then contact Amy West at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392455422
Key words: buyer, assistant buyer, suppliers, negotiating, purchasing, procurement, purchasing strategy, stock control, stock take
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.