Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting an Assistant Branch Manager for our client based in Totton. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a growing company with over 150 years' experience in their industry!!
£25,000-£28,000 P/A Depending on Experience!
Free onsite parking
22 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
Health Care Cash Plan Scheme
Annual Profit Share Scheme
Life Insurance Cover
The duties of the Assistant Branch Manager:
- Assisting the Branch Manager with all daily operations in the branch.
- Deputising in the Branch Managers absence.
- Making sure high standards of customer service are delivered at all times.
- Working to achieve the branch’s margin and maximising sales.
- Managing stock control and handling merchandising.
- Supervising the team; encouraging a proactive, position sales environment.
42.5 Hours Per Week The branch is open 7am to 5pm, Monday to Friday so you will need to be flexible to cover the opening and closing times. You will also be required to work some Saturday mornings on a rota basis.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
- Must have experience in a Supervisor/Team Leader or Assistant Branch Manager/Branch Manager role and have worked in a builder merchants, timber, plumbing or other relevant building supplies industry!
- You must be highly organised and able to prioritise on a daily basis.
- Must be sales focused and drive your team, leading by example!
- Will need basic IT knowledge and an approachable persona.