Assistant Branch Manager- Fareham
£22,000-£25,000 P/A- Depending on Experience
Full Time- Permanent- 42.5 Hours Per Week
Please See Hours Below
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting an Assistant Branch Manager for our client based in Fareham. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a forward-thinking team.
- Free onsite parking
- 22 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Health Care Cash Plan Scheme
- Annual Profit Share Scheme
- Company Pension
- Life Insurance Cover
- Assisting the Branch Manager with all operations on the branch
- Deputising in the Branch Managers absence
- Making sure high standards of customer service are delivered at all times
- Working to achieve the branch's margin and maximising sales
- Managing stock control and handling merchandising
- Supervising the office encouraging a proative, sales environment
The branch is open 7am to 5pm, Monday to Friday so you will need to be flexible to cover the opening and closing times. You will also me be required to work some Saturday mornings on a rota basis
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have experience in a Supervisor/Team Leader or Assistant Branch Manager role!
- Would ideally have experience working in a builder merchants, timber, plumbing or any other relevent industry
- You must be highly organised and able to prioritse
- Must be sales focused and drive your team, leading by example
- Will need knowledge of using microsoft packages
For More Information, Please Apply Now or Contact Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!!
Keywords: assistant manager, assistant branch manager, supervisor, team leader, duty manager, branch, retail, store, builder merchants, builders, plumbing, operations, sales, stock control, merchandising, full time, fareham
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.