Up to £25k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Temporary Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join one of our top clients based in Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to support a growing and vibrant team.
- Supporting the Finance Manager
- Assisting with the day to day running of the accounts department
- Review, reconcile and resolve issues with the daily revenue reporting
- Collation of transactions in order to reconcile the bank and cash accounts
- Review and upload payment runs for approval.
- Review and finalise sales invoicing across all revenue streams
- Preparation of the quarterly VAT return
- Preparation and submission of the national statistics information on a timely basis
- Maintaining monthly payroll activities
- Experienced in PAYE, NIC and statutory payments including SSP, SMP, SPP
- Preparing and submitting annual returns (e.g. P60’s, P11d’s, PSA, etc.)
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Experience using Sage (desirable)
- Preferably AAT qualified or currently studying
- Must be computer literate, especially on Excel, Outlook and Word
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Self-driven and eager to succeed
- Dynamic and a team player
This role will commence almost immediately so please only apply if you have no notice period!
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Assistant Accountant Bookkeeping Sales Ledger Purchase Ledger Senior Accounts Assistant Senior Finance Assistant AAT