Up to £13.50ph, Depending on Experience
Part Time, Temporary Position
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join one of our top clients based in Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a busy and experienced team.
This position is 25 hours per week, working 5 hours per day, which can be flexible for the successful candidate.
- Supporting the day to day function of the accounts department
- Processing all financial transactions relating to the Sales and Purchase ledgers
- Processing bank transactions, petty cash and transfers and regularly reconciling all bank and cash accounts
- Submitting VAT returns and submission to HMRC
- Inputting and raising invoices
- Credit Control
- Maintain accruals and prepayments
- Reconciling account and general ledgers, journals and corrections
- Producing reports to management
- Dealing with all accounts queries
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a similar role
- Strong IT Literate; Word, Excel
- Use of Sage (desirable)
- Good organisation skills with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work independently to tight deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills with a confident and tenacious telephone manner
Please only apply if you have little or no notice period!!
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Assistant Accountant AAT Senior Accounts Assistant Bookkeeping Finance Officer Part-Time Finance Assistant
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.