£12-14ph, Depending on Experience
Part Time, Permanent Position
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join one of our top clients based in Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a busy and experienced team.
This position is 25 hours per week which can be flexible for the successful candidate.
- Completing all bookkeeping duties for the business
- Processing all financial transactions relating to the Sales and Purchase ledgers
- Processing bank transactions, petty cash and transfers and regularly reconciling all bank and cash accounts
- Dealing with multiple currencies
- Submitting VAT returns and submission to HMRC
- Inputting and raising invoices
- Credit Control
- Month end profit and loss
- Reconciling account and general ledgers, journals and corrections
- Producing reports to management
- Supporting the efficiency of the department
- Dealing with the external accountants
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a similar role
- Strong IT Literate; Word, Excel
- Use of Sage (essential)
- Good organisation skills with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work independently to tight deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills with a confident and tenacious telephone manner
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Assistant Accountant AAT Senior Accounts Assistant Bookkeeping Finance Officer Part-Time Finance Assistant Sage
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.