Up to £27k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, 9 Month Fixed Term Contract
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join one of our top clients based in Bracknell. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a stable and experienced team.
This position could go permanent for the successful candidate.
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Purchase Ledger duties
- Sales ledger duties
- Credit Control
- Credit card payments
- Checking and coding staff expenses
- Reconciliation of bank and supplier statements
- Applying Nominal Codes to purchase invoices
- Submitting payroll
- Contacting suppliers and customers via email, phone & letter
- VAT returns
- Petty cash
- Fixed Assets
- Ad hoc duties as requested
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- AAT qualified or studying (desirable)
- Experience using Sage (desirable)
- High attention to detail
- Highly organised with efficient time management and ability to prioritise accordingly to ensure deadlines are met
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Assistant Accountant Assistant Management Accountant Senior Accounts Assistant AAT Senior Finance Assistant Finance Assistant
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.