Up to £28k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Temporary to Permanent Position
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join one of our top clients based in Whiteley. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a busy and experienced team.
- Reporting to the Financial Controller
- Assisting with the overall operation of the company's financial processes
- Controlling the accounts payable and receivable function
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
- Analyse all ledger accounts and reconcile all statements for monthly closing
- Daily Bank Reconciliations
- Process Credit card statements and receipts
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Assisting with Credit Control
- Petty cash
- Monthly Payroll
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Cashflow data entry
- Supplier payment runs and bank payments
- Verify bill discrepancies and resolve with customers, reconcile accounts receivable and accounts payable statements
- Supporting the efficiency of the department by providing cover for co-workers in the Finance and Accounting Department
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a similar role
- Experience with Sage would be desirable
- AAT Qualified/Studying ACCA or CIMA or QBE
- Strong IT Literate; Word, Excel
- Good organisation skills with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work independently to tight deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills with a confident and tenacious telephone manner
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so please only apply if you have little or no notice period!
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Assistant Accountant AAT Management Accounts Sales Ledger Purchase Ledger CIMA Accounts Assistant Finance Assistant Sage Payroll
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.