£22-25k Depending on Experience
Full time, Permanent position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join one of our top Chartered Accountancy Practices based in Havant. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a professional and highly successful team.
- VAT Returns
- Monthly management accounts preparation
- Preparing Invoices
- Sales & Purchase Ledger
- Liaising with clients directly or through relevant manager to resolve queries or obtain further information
- Processing employee expenses
- Payroll processes & procedures (P45's, P60's, RTI etc.)
- Personal and Corporation Tax and VAT returns
- Assist with audit of company accounts
- Reconciling Bank and credit card statements
- Petty cash
- Running Self-Assessments
- Maintaining client files; inputting data & processing payments as required
- Develop and maintain good client relations
- Ad hoc duties as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Use of Xero and/or QuickBooks
- Computer Literate; Microsoft Excel/Office
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Senior Bookkeeper Assistant Accountant Purchase Ledger Sales Ledger Xero ACA ACCA
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.