£22-30k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join one of our top Chartered Accountancy Practices based in Dorchester. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a stable and experienced team.
The main purpose of this role will be to prepare of a mixture of Company, Sole Trader, Partnership Accounts, tax calculations and business and personal tax returns.
- Requesting books and records from clients
- Monitoring and chasing client books and records as required
- Ensuring books and records are returned to clients when accounts are finalised
- Thorough examination and analysis of client books and records
- Processing and posting figures
- Preparation of all underlying schedules (accounts working papers)
- Preparation of accounts for review by senior staff
- Preparation of tax calculations
- Preparation of company, partnership and personal tax returns
- Preparation of client letters
- To prepare and submit submissions to HMRC and Companies House
- To be responsible for meeting all company statutory deadlines and reporting any issues with the appropriate manager
- Attend monthly meetings
- Resolving queries via email, telephone or in person with client
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within a similar position
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills
- Able to use own initiative and research answers to problems
- Demonstrable attitude to continued professional development
- A team player demonstrating loyalty and commitment
- Flexible and self-motivated
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Assistant Accountant Accounts Senior Accounts Semi-Senior Bookkeeper Chartered Accountancy Practice ACA ACCA AAT Tax Accounts Preparation
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.