£25 - 30k, Depending on experience
Full Time, Temporary to Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join one of our top clients based in Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and experienced team.
- Prepare and support with project, schedules and budgets
- To ensure the smooth running of the finance function
- Monitoring costings / estimations for live projects
- Ensure that accounts payable invoices are posted accurately
- Dealing with all invoice queries in a timely manner
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Maintain good working relationships with suppliers, third parties and customers
- Reporting WIP weekly
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Monitor project spend daily
- Liaising with senior management regarding variances
- Complete, process and maintain all administration for the office
- Maintain an accurate filing system
- Ad-hoc duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a similar position
- Experience of working in a transactional processing environment
- Knowledge of SAGE (desirable)
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships
- Organised and have good attention to detail
- Must be adaptable and confident
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
This position is starting almost immediately so please only apply with little or no notice period.
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Assistant Finance Director Assistant Accountant SAGE Finance Assistant AAT
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.