£18-23k Depending on Experience
Full Time, Temporary Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join one of our prestigious clients based in Fareham on a temporary basis but could in fact go permanent in the short term.
- Maintaining financial records including filing and other related administration
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Processing and approving staff expenses/ company credit card expenses
- Credit control, managing accounts receivable and liaising with clients on outstanding balances due
- Assisting the Finance Manager in the completion of VAT returns to the HMRC
- Managing client accounts and purchase ledger processing including raising sales and purchase ledger invoices and processing sales receipts
- Preparation of financial reports, including variance reports and debtors' reports
- Other ad-hoc financial and commercial duties to support the business as well as providing cover in the Finance Manager and Payroll/ Purchase Ledger Assistant's absence
- Experience of using Sage 50 and will possess strong IT skills including advanced level Excel
- Managing and posting petty cash
- Assist the Finance Manager with the production of the Management Accounts on a monthly basis
The Ideal Candidate:
- Good systems expertise, including Sage and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised with efficient time management and ability to prioritise accordingly
- Proven experience in a similar Finance role
- Positive and friendly with a "can do attitude"
- A flair for creating amazing customer experiences
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Confident to make decisions and to stand by them
- Passion for what you do
- Excellent communication skills
This position is to start immediately or with a short notice period.
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Assistant Accountant Bookkeeping Sage
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.