Up to £24k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join one of our top clients in Brighton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of an established team.
- Preparation of high volume accounts
- Preparation of VAT returns and associated bookkeeping
- Preparation of accounts and reports, including reports to be presented to clients with the focus on how much value has been added from the firm
- Prepare partnership accounts
- Company tax return preparation and submission
- Summary and report of tax savings achieved for clients to be created and presented to clients in order to demonstrate the firm's added value
- Management of day to day client relationships
- Dealing with all client's queries and concerns
- Knowledge of Sage 50 or Xero (Desirable)
- Fantastic organisation skills and a personable approach
- Ability to manage a multi-client portfolio
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Willingness and ability to complete tasks within strict time frames
- Level headed approach to daily tasks and very easily able to adapt to new challenges
- Previous experience within a practice
- Strong Microsoft skills particularly Excel
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Assistant Accountant Practice Sage Xero Accounts
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.