Assistance Co-ordinator - with night shifts
£19,500 with competitive benefits package and salary increase after successful probationary period
Monday to Friday - 37 hours per week including weekends
Dynamite Recruitment have the pleasure of recruiting for this medical claims organisation based in the Surrey area, close to Kingston upon Thames. Due to expansion and some movement within the team, they are now recruiting for an Assistance Co-ordinator providing a remote medical assistance service to employees overseas.
- To be professional, polite and courteous at all times.
- Managing medical cases, showing an understanding of medical matters.
- Escalating to an appropriate medical professional when needed.
- Handling calls concisely and with real empathy.
- Logging calls and information accurately.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have an excellent customer service skills and background and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Be able to work on own initiative and prioritise.
- Will be able to work to specific timeframes, policies and processes.
- You will be able to work calmly under pressure as it can be a busy role.
- May have additional languages or knowledge and experience in a medical role.
Please apply now or contact Dawn Norris at Dynamite Recruitment for more information.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.