Assembly Team Trainer - Manufacturing/FMCG
Full Time - Permanent - Working 7am to 3pm - Monday to Friday
££Competitive Basic Salary + Discretionary Bonus & Brilliant Benefits!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an exciting, successful business in East Hampshire.
- Managing the learning and development processes for the assembly and production team
- Delivering training courses and supporting the Learning and Development Manager with relevant training programs
- Maintaining training records and being the first point of contact for new starters in the teams
- Overseeing work of the other trainers and continuously developing the way the overall training is delivered
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be an experienced team Trainer or Skills Manager and have previous experience in training and coaching people - this will ideally be from a manufacturing/FMCG type background or similar
- Will require good IT & communication skills
- Will need to be flexible in their hours of work on occasion
- Will need to be able to deliver training courses in a innovative and engaging way
- Must be an enthusiastic individual and someone who leads by example and is able to build up team rapport quickly!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: trainer, training, mentor, coach, L&D, Learning and Development, coordinator, team coach, coaching, mentoring, manufacturing, assembly, FMCG, production, courses, training courses, people management, full time,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.