SALARY & BENEFITS: £7.50ph
JOB TITLE: Assembly Operator
*IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE*
We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our clients based in Farlington who are expanding their current team. They are a large production company who are a market leader within their industry.
THE ROLE: This role will be responsible for the building of products for their industry. This will be working from drawings and layouts and will be done using a range of different hand tools including soldering irons.
You will be responsible for, but not limited too;
- Build different products to meet production requirements
- Interface with NPI and QA department to report any issues and paperwork control
- Complete route card and layouts in correct sequence ensuring operations of build are completed in correct order.
- Previous experience in assembly is a must
- Basic computer skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to follow procedures and attention to details in a fast paced environment.
This is an ongoing temporary position with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this role please call and speak to Jade O'Neill at Dynamite Recruitment or send your CV over to us with the subject; Assembly Operator.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.