£25,000 PA (Plus car, phone and laptop)
I am looking for an experienced Area Manager to join a fantastic multinational corporation who are leaders in their field.
This will be a regional role with extensive travel to multiple sites.
As an Area Manager, you will lead and motivate a team of between 8 to 12 Branch Managers.
- Motivate Branch Manager to hit and exceed their targets and team KPI's to ensure that budgets are met
- Ensuring outstanding customer service is delivered at all times
- Managing teams in multiple sites
- Motivate teams to launch new products and promote in-store promotions/campaigns
- Optimise working capital
- Ensure that company and location policies and procedures are met
- Analyse KPI and Profit & Loss reports
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong knowledge of performance delivery through increased sales and cost management
- Strong background in customer facing environment
- Strong planning, organisational and decision making skills
- Experience of leading and managing a team within a sales environment
- Strong operational capabilities
- Ideally financial services background however not essential
- Tenacity, drive, the ability to make key decisions effectively in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Strong commercial knowledge and ability to interpret financial information
Key words: Area Manager, Retail, Financial Services, Branch Manager, Operations Manager, Territory Manager, Regional Manager, Team Manager, Field Manager, Retail Manager
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please contact Amy Wilson at Dynamite Recruitment and apply now!
I am expecting a vast response and will be looking to speak with the best candidates immediately.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.