Customer Support Advisor
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 P/A dependant on experience + performance bonus
Hours of work: 37.5 hours a week between 8am-8pm Monday to Friday. 1 in 4 Saturdays 9am-2pm
- 22 days holiday increasing up to 25 with every years' service
- Life assurance
- Access to Perkbox
- Team incentives
- Future progression opportunities!!
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Customer Support Advisor for a successful, forward-thinking business based in Southampton! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to develop and progress their career within a fast-growing, vibrant team!
Please note - this is NOT a sales role!
As Customer Support Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Providing a high-level of customer service to customer's applying for credit.
- Following up online applications with customers and helping to progress them further.
- Assisting existing applicants by confirming repayment dates, making final payments and proactively reaching out to customers so to be lapsed.
- Liaising with other areas of the business and supporting them by receiving inbound calls.
- Adhering to FCA regulations and working to SLA's.
The ideal Customer Support Advisor will:
- Have a strong customer service background with ideally contact/call centre experience, although this is not essential!!
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be PC literate with a good understanding of Microsoft package.
- Be highly-motivated with a can-do attitude.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV and then call Amy at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392455422!!
Key words: contact centre, call centre, advisor, representative, executive, customer service, inbound, outbound, SLA, KPI, FCA, customer support, applications, insurance, financial services, Southampton
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.