Hours of work: 09:00am - 17:30pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £8.50 - £9 per hour
Duration: Temporary 3 months
To be considered for this role you must be able to start in the week ending 13th May
Dynamite Recruitment is recruiting an Allocations Assistant for an award-winning organisation based in Eastleigh.
As the Allocations Assistant you will provide administrative support to the allocation and lettings team, liaise closely with internal departments and ensure any allocations related processes are followed and supported.
Other responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure all properties are advertised, monitor the deadlines and manage the applications efficiently, validating and checking eligibility continuously looking to improve the service to customers.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in Technical Services, Neighbourhood Officers and the Development Team, monitoring and deciding on action to ensure allocations are undertaken to timescales.
- Provide a professional customer service to internal and external customers, staff and residents including office cover.
- Accurately maintain and update customer and tenancy records.
- Correspond professionally verbally and in writing to residents and third parties with queries and requests.
- Develop and maintain clear and up-to-date record keeping systems and identify issues in data and be able to resolve them pro-actively.
- Process invoices and order supplies using the purchase order processing system.
- Carry out any other duties appropriate to the post, as necessary or as requested.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working within Allocations or property is essential
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Must be able to prioritise own work load efficiently and be organised.
- Be available to start immediately and commit to the 3 months.
To be considered for this role please submit your CV ASAP and make contact with Amy or Fran on 02392455422.
#property, allocations, admin*, housing association, customer service
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.