West Midlands UK
£30,000 - £34,000 PA
Dynamite Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting a Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Service Engineer required working for a well-established cooling solutions manufacturer. They have over 30 years industry experience, employing over 400 employees, supplying their services and products worldwide. Due to continued growth they are now seeking an experienced service engineer to repair and maintain all refrigeration and air conditioning equipment.
Role and Responsibilities;
- Carry out all repair and maintenance work on air conditioning and refrigeration equipment to a high standard of accuracy
- Work and liaise closely with customers
- Submit paperwork in a prompt and efficient manner
- Report day to day activity to the Service Team Leader to ensure availability and productivity
- Liaison with other Service Support Engineers to ensure works are completed on time.
- Submit site reports within prescribed time frame
- Submit expenses paperwork and time sheets
- Act in a professional manner towards customers to promote company image at all times.
- Follow health and safety policies and procedures at customer sites
Skills and Experience;
- Chillers – experience of service, maintenance and repair of chillers and chiller systems
- Close Controls system – Ability to work through controls systems for Diagnosis of faults, service and repairs
- Experience of working within data centres/business critical environments.
- Strong electrical experience with the ability to read detailed electrical schematics to diagnose faults accurately.
- Strong mechanical experience - water/fridge systems.
- Knowledge of different compressor technologies would be an advantage – Screw, Scroll, Turbocor.
- Organised, with a proactive positive personality, and an ability to self-manage.
- Good communication and report writing skills
- Full UK driving license
- Computer literate PC knowledge – general skills in Microsoft office
- Excellent customer service/facing skills
- Controls navigation knowledge
- Problem solving skills
- Safety handling of Refrigerants F-Gas 2079 qualified or equivalent
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 Air Conditioning or Refrigeration (Minimum Level 2)
If this sounds like your next role get in touch with Shannon Preston on 02392 455422
Keywords: air conditioning engineer, refrigeration engineer, F-Gas 2079, F-Gas, Service Engineer, Repair, Maintenance, Cooling Solutions