Air Conditioning Engineer
Southampton and surrounding areas
£30-£40K depending on experience
- Working for a Leading Independent Company
- Holiday Pay
- Overtime available
- Company Car
- To undertake work on a range of existing installations, servicing and maintenance within Southampton and surrounding areas.
- Training on specific products, installation techniques and procedures will be provided.
- Meeting with existing customers onsite to undertake maintenance/service to previously installed AC units.
- Liaise with the Operations Manager, understand customer requirements and communicate in a clear professional manner relating to any ongoing work ie. repairs, replacements etc.
- Complete assigned service and maintenance list of inspections to a high standard within appropriate timescales.
- Responsible to ensure all necessary cleaning materials, tools, equipment etc are carried to complete assigned work. Report any stock storages at the earliest opportunity.
- Ensure all Company requirements in relation to paperwork, time sheets, activity sheets and vehicle checks are adhered to and completed accurately in a timely manner.
- Comply with Health Safety regulations, Information Security and procedure requirements of the company.
- Previous experience of AC installations, Service and Maintenance.
- Fault finding experience is preferable but not essential.
- An NVQ Level 2 in Installing, Testing and Maintaining Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Systems or equivalent
- Full clean UK driving licence.
If the role is of interest please send your CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org