£30,000 – £35,000 PA, Company Van, Company Phone
South East England
Air Conditioning Service / Maintenance Engineer required working with a rapidly growing business, with the opportunity to progress and develop your skills further across the business. Due to several contract wins, they are seeking an experienced highly skilled Technical Service Engineer. The ideal candidate must have 5+ years previous experience.
- VRV & VRF Fault finding
- Commissioning experience & ability to fault find on multi VRF unit sites
- Have the ability to carry out maintenance at the highest level (fan scrolls/ full strip downs) in past pace, live working environment
- Be a people person, with experience in vast areas
- Training provided progression available/ Contract management
- F Gas is required
- Friendly demenor to customers
- High End Residential experience
- Managing Subcontractors
- Experience with DX systems
- Experience with VRF/VRV systems
- Electrical knowledge/experience
- Fault finding experience
- Small residential splits
- Large range VRF projects
Supervisory, service manager, contract management roles, are potential future paths, subjects to engineers showing the Sub -Cool FM spirit.
Valid full UK driving licence required.
Company van will be provided & Mobile phone.
20 days holiday per annum (excludes bank holidays). (birthdays off)