Salary: £9.50 - £10.00 per hour
Hours of Work: You will be required to work 39 hours Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with a very well-established and one of the UK's most successful manufacturing business's based in Eastleigh.
Our client is well known as a specialist within their industry and is offering a fantastic opportunity for an administrator / Office Coordinator to join their team on a temporary basis.
As a sales administrator you will work as part of a specialist installations team and support them with the coordination of third parties, client and also support with all round administrative tasks.
Key duties will include the following :
- Support a specialist team with internal customer support and administration
- Generate tenders and quotations for clients
- Co-ordinate the associated contracts and customer orders - high volume accounts
- Ensure orders and enquiries are executed in an accurate, timely and cost effective manner.
- Maintain accountability of orders from order input to Invoice stage and ensure timely resolution of queries and complaints.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure orders are delivered on time and in the most profitable and efficient way.
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships by acting as their internal contact on all aspects of enquiries, queries and orders.
- Attend off-site customer meetings as required
The ideal candidate will have the following
- Previous experience within customer services and administration
- An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
- Previous experience within account management / the support of customer accounts would be ideal
- Candidates will be educated to 'A' level standard or equivalent with grades A to C in Math's and English.
Coordinator, admin*, sales coordinator, sales administrator, office support, office assistant, installation coordinator, customer service admin*
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.