Support Administrator - Temporary
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Hours of work: 09:00am - 17:00pm
Start date & duration: This is a temporary position to start immediately and to commit until early next year
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well established business based in Hampshire. My client work within a specialist industry and offer an excellent product's and service's to their customers.
Due to growth and an increase within the products and services out client requires additional support their team and are now looking to recruit a Support Administrator to join the team
As the Support Administrator you will support with a variety of tasks including the below:
- Responding professionally to customer queries via email and phone.
- Update the system with information
- Cross check information from the company website to the internal system
- Liaising with internal departments requesting new starter information for the in-house system.
- Sending of training materials, coordinating training sessions
- Accurate entry of confidential data on to excel spreadsheets.
- Adhoc administration
The ideal candidate:
- Will be able to prioritise workload accordingly and multitask.
- Will be PC literature and confident using Microsoft office including Excel.
- Be able to start immediately and commit to the length of the assignment.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, then please submit your CV ASAP to avoid missing out.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.