Administrator / Trainee Mortgage Adviser
|Job Title:||Administrator / Trainee Mortgage Adviser|
|Salary:||£16000.00 - £17500.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Financial Services|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2019 14:52|
Mortgage Administrator - Trainee Mortgage Adviser
A fantastic opportunity has come up within a Mortgage Advisors in Southampton looking for their next potential top earner! This role is initially starting as an Administrator with the view of building up to Mortgage Adviser over time and training. Full training will be provided with this role. If you are money motivated mortgage advising is a great role to get into as the commission can be very good! But.. to get into mortgage advising you have to start somewhere!
- Data inputting (attention to detail and accuracy required here)
- Reception duties, i.e. dealing with customer and supplier enquiries
- Social media
- Have good interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work in a logical manner and manage your own work effectively
- Be able to keep clear and concise written record
- Have experience in Microsoft Office i.e. word processing, spread sheets and proven skills in accessing the internet and telephone skills
This opportunity would be suitable for a candidate that already is working within financial services and is wanting the opportunity and support to build up to Mortgage Advisor status within a well-built business, with a clear career goal.
Will be subject to a Credit and DBS check and 3-month probation period
For more information, please apply now or contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's