Receptionist / Administrator - MUST BE ENHANCED CRB CLEARED
£9.00 - £10.30 DOE
Maternity cover until December 31st 2019
30hpw between 07:30 - 18:30
MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND TRAINING IN MILTON KEYNES ON 10 OCTOBER
Dynamite Recruitment are working alongside a leading care provider with premises in Winchester in their search for a responsible and experienced Receptionist / Administrator to cover a maternity leave.
Due to the nature of the business all candidates must have an in date enhanced CRB check.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Being front of house: answering the phones, emails, letters, meeting and greeting visitors, accepting and distributing deliveries and post
- Helping with HR administration: Keeping personnel files in order, inputting timesheet information for payroll, scheduling any annual leave or holidays, send out welcome packs etc.
- Handle all incoming requests for information accurately and promptly, keeping regular contact with clients and offering additional services and giving progress updates.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an in date valid enhanced CRB
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be polite, mature and presentable
- Have proficiency in Microsoft programmes including Excel
- Proven administration experience
- Excellent organisation skills
- Grade C or above in GCSE's
A more thorough job specification is available at request. If you feel that you have the capabilities to succeed int his role please send through your CV immediately. Our client are looking to interview for this position between 30th Sept - 3rd October.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.